Aunt Sassy's Slightly Naughty Pulled Pork
Every family has secrets. Some are the kind that you tuck away (hopefully forever). Others are embarrassing if not hilarious childhood tales you pray your mom doesn't tell your date when he comes to pick you up. And then there are those secrets that everyone wants to know about, but you just can't reveal.
That's the kind of secret behind Aunt Sassy's Sauces. A secret so deep, it comes from the Deep South. A secret so delicious, everyone wants a taste. It's a family secret that has been passed down and, while you can't know it straight up, you can taste it. Thankfully the secret recipe in Aunt Sassy's Slightly Naughty Sauce is mixed up in every bottle. And fortunately Aunt Sassy shared her recipe for pulled pork sandwiches with us.
Aunt Sassy's Simply Sassy Pulled Pork
- 3-4 lbs. pork butt roast
- 1 bottle of Aunt Sassy’s Slightly Naughty Sauce
- Cook pork butt roast on low heat in oven or on high in slow cooker for approximately 4-6 hours or until meat falls apart.
- After approximately 4-6 hours of cooking, drain juices and cut off excess fat.
- Break up pork and pour one bottle of Aunt Sassy’s Slightly Naughty Sauce over meat.
- Continue cooking for two or more hours on low heat or refrigerate overnight to cook next day.