Coffee Syrup-rubbed Grilled Baby Back Ribs
By: Ari Bendersky Editor in Chief May 2nd, 2014
Give your traditional baby back ribs a boost with a jolt of coffee syrup. Using Java & Co.'s coffee-infused syrups and JAVA spice, the ribs get some sweet heat, giving your guests a nice little treat.
Grilled Coffee-rubbed Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- 3 ounces Java & Co. coffee-infused syrup
- 1 rack pork baby back ribs, thawed
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper or JAVA Spice
- Garnish with finely chopped hazelnuts (approx. 1-2 tablespoons), optional
- Lightly season raw, thawed ribs with salt, black pepper and cayenne (or JAVA Spice).
- Place ribs on pre-heated grill on indirect heat for about 120 minutes or until done.
- Finish ribs by lightly glazing the ribs (front & back) with coffee infused syrup.
- Cook for another 10 to 15 minutes or until there is a nice glaze on the ribs.
- Remove from grill and garnish ribs as desired before serving.
- Serve with an arugula goat cheese salad dressed in citrus vinaigrette – garnish salad with fresh sliced apples (if desired).
Be In The Know!
Want to stay on top of news and promotions from Abe's? Sign up for our newsletter.
Editor in Chief
Ari joined Abe's Market after years of covering music, lifestyle, wine and food for the New York Times, AP, Rolling Stone, Eater, Huff Post and more. He lives naturally by biking, hiking, green juicing and avoiding high-fructose corn syrup at all costs.