Get the Game Going With Tailgate Chili
Who doesn't love a great bowl of chili — especially at a tailgate party with some cold beer when you're getting ready for a game? Our friends at Larry's Southwestern Sauces came up with a super easy recipe for a turkey- or beef-based chili that includes beans and their all-natural, gluten-free and vegetarian Ranchero sauce. With jalapeños already added to the sauce, it definitely adds a little kick — maybe you should offer some up to the kicker!
Larry's Southwestern Ranchero Sauce Tailgate Chili
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 1/2 lbs ground turkey or beef
- 1 15 oz. can black, red or pinto beans, drained
- 1 16 oz. jar Larry's Southwestern Ranchero Sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Tortilla chips
- Heat the oil in a medium sized pot and brown the turkey or beef.
- Add the drained beans and Larry's Ranchero Sauce.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat for for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or Greek yogurt, a squeeze of lime juice and tortilla chips.