Get Meaty: BBQ Short Rib Stuffed Burgers
By: Ari Bendersky Abe's Market Contributor May 25th, 2015
BBQ Short Rib-stuffed Burger Recipe
- 3 lbs. 50/50 chuck/sirloin ground beef
- 3 lbs. bone-in short ribs
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 bottle Gator Ron’s
Heavenly BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 8 burger buns of your choice
(preheat oven to 350ºF)
- Season short ribs with salt. Sear in canola oil over
medium-high heat, until brown. Dice vegetables, add to pan. Add Gator Ron’s
Heavenly BBQ Sauce and water, bring to a boil. Cover with lid, put into oven. Cook for 2-3
hours or until tender.
- Shred meat, toss with additional Gator Ron’s
BBQ Sauce, place in refrigerator to chill.
- Form 8 balls from the ground beef. Make indentation and push the short rib
mixture into center. Push the ball down
and cover the short rib mixture to form into a burger patty.
- Sear or grill to desired temperature. Serve on a buttered or toasted bun with desired condiments. Enjoy!
Be In The Know!
Want to stay on top of news and promotions from Abe's? Sign up for our newsletter.
Abe's Market Contributor
Ari joined Abe's Market after years of covering music, lifestyle, wine and food for the New York Times, AP, Rolling Stone, Eater, Huff Post and more. He lives naturally by biking, hiking, green juicing and avoiding high-fructose corn syrup at all costs.