Get Raw With These Vegan Coconut Vanilla Crepes
If you're vegan or keep a raw diet, typical breakfast of omelets, pancakes — even chilaquiles — don't really fit into your diet. But these Coconut Vanilla Crepes by Rawtella will hit the mark and make you smile. Ready to dive in?
Coconut Vanilla Crepes with Rawtella Silk and Strawberries
- 2 young coconuts (meat only)
- 3 T coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder (optional)
- Rawtella Silk (samples available!)
- Freeze-dried strawberries
- Blend everything till fine and creamy.
- Spread a thin round layer of the crepe batter on a non stick sheet.
- Repeat this until the batter is finished.
- Dehydrate at 105F for 5-7 hrs or until the crepe is pliable and dry enough.
- Make sure not to over dry it or it will turn into a giant delicious crepe chip.
- Fill crepes with Rawtella Crunch and drizzle it with Rawtella Silk and crumbled freeze-dried strawberries