Pass the Bubbles for a Hella Good Holiday Cocktail
Want an easy yet super festive drink to welcome guests to your cocktail party? I spent 10 years working as a bartender and mixologist in some of the best bars and restaurants and still love to entertain. Since I started my skin care line, my cocktailing has been limited to parties, but if I've learned anything, having a special drink as guests walk through the door helps create a festive holiday atmosphere. This sassy party please, the Miss Ginger, combines sparkling wine, Hella Bitter aromatic bitters and brown sugar. The Hella Bella bitters adds a nice botanical tone and sweet caramel on the finish. This bubbly beauty will keep everyone smiling all night long!
Nicci Silva's Sassy Miss Ginger Champagne Cocktail Recipe
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Hella Bitter Aromatic Bitters Spice
- Brown sugar cubes
- Fresh ginger to garnish
- In the bottom of a champagne flute, drop in one brown sugar cube.
- Add a few drops of Hella Bitter Aromatic Bitters
- Pour champagne.
- Top off with a small slice of fresh ginger to add a little tickle spice!