Grilled Salmon Over Ginger-Lemon Grass Israeli Couscous
If you don't eat meat, barbecue season can be a real chore. The last thing you want is another pre-packaged frozen garden burger when everyone around you is inhaling beautifully juicy grass-fed beef burgers. Whether you're hosting a bash or going to one, this recipe, featuring the Ginger People's Ginger Lemon Grass dressing, will add a smile to any non-meat eaters day.
Ginger People's Grilled Salmon Over Ginger-Lemon Grass Israeli CouscousIngredients:
- 4 (4 oz.) pieces of salmon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Israeli couscous, uncooked
- 2/3 cup the Ginger People Ginger Lemon Grass Dressing
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 T fresh dill, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare fire for the grill or barbecue.
- Cook couscous according to box instructions.
- When done, add Ginger Lemon Grass Dressing, red bell pepper and mango to couscous and toss. Keep warm.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil grill or pan.
- Grill salmon 5-7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Place on top of couscous, sprinkle with dill and green onions.