Flip for Ginger Carrot Cake Flapjacks
You love the rich creamy spiciness of carrot cake so much that you'd eat it all the time. But that would be wrong ... or would it? We love that Urban Accents created these ginger carrot cake flapjacks. They're a perfect way to start your day. Breakfast just got better.
Urban Accents' Ginger Carrot Cake Flapjacks Recipe
- 1 cup Urban Accents Ginger Carrot Cake Flapjack Mix (makes 6-7, 4” flapjacks)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 T unsalted butter, melted + more for
- 2 T hot water
- Heat griddle to 350°F. In a medium bowl, add
mix, egg, milk, water and melted butter and whisk until just combined. Batter
should have small to medium lumps. Do not overmix. Add milk if batter is too
- Grease the griddle with butter. Using a 4 fl oz
ladle, pour flapjack batter onto the griddle. When flapjacks have bubbles on
the top and are dry around the edges, about 2-1/2 minutes, flip over. Cook
until bottom is golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Get Creative! Serve with maple syrup or cream cheese glaze and chopped walnuts.