Heat It Up: Saucy Chipotle Cheese Pizza
Ordering pizza for the Super Bowl? Make a few of these saucy chipotle cheese pizzas using Larry's Southwestern Chipotle Sauce and add in a delicious surprise for your guests. Saucy Chipotle Cheese Pizza is a Mexican twist on an old favorite. This is an easy meal maker because from start to finish it takes only 30 minutes using pizza dough from the refrigerated section of your favorite market.
Saucy Chipotle Cheese Pizza Recipe
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough
- 3/4 cup Larry's Chipotle Sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped poblano or green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack, cotijo, mild cheddar or a blend of your favorite cheeses
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the pizza dough on to a 15 to 16 inch circular oven-proof pizza sheet pan.
- Spoon the Larry's Chipotle Sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle on the chopped peppers and cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the dough is cooked underneath and the cheese is bubbling.