Post-Workout Smoothie Recipe to Hydrate & Fuel Up
You know that feeling right after you finish a workout, like you can take on the world? Sure your muscles might be taxed, but the gratification you feel for pushing yourself, for having a great yoga session, for beating your bestie at tennis — whatever it is — can't be bottled. But you can fill up a glass with goodness to make sure you don't let your workout go to waste. Fuel up with this fantastic hydrating post-workout smoothie packed with protein, fiber, antioxidants and a whole bunch of goodness that will help you give yourself a post-workout hug. Ready to blend?
Hydrating Post-Workout Green Smoothie Recipe
- 8 ounces Harvest Bay Coconut Water
- 2 scoops of Epic Protein by Windy City Organics
- 1 T It's Moringa Green Superfood Powder
- 2 T Happy Hemp Seeds
- 1 T Rich Nature goji powder
- 1 banana
- Handful of kale
- Blend all ingredients together
- Pour into a Greenware disposable cup (made from 100% plants) for easy on-the-go transport.