Like Indian Food But Don't Want to Fuss?
Do you find yourself making the same meals week in and week out? Is it because you don't have time to find new recipes? Do you feel stifled by what's in your pantry and fridge? Think you can't cook outside of the box so you make the same chicken breast and steamed broccoli or pop a frozen pizza into the oven?
One way to mix things up is to use some natural and organic packaged ingredients that all you then need is a protein -- chicken, turkey, beef, beans, tofu. Here's a super-easy recipe using Easy Indian Foods. See, even the name shows how simple this is!
Easy Indian Spiced Pineapple Kale
- 3 tbsp extra-refined olive oil, ghee or veggie-broth
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 packet Easy Indian Vegetable Seasoning
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- ¾ cups pineapple, chopped
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- Heat large pan on medium heat and add oil (or ghee/veggie broth).
- Add garlic and sauté for one minute.
- Mix in spices and stir for 20 seconds (taking care not to burn spices).
- Add kale and pineapple, gently coat in spice mixture.
- Cover and cook until kale is wilted, stirring occasionally (about 8-10 minutes).
- Salt to taste and serve with naan, roti (or tortilla)