Morris Kitchen Summer Party Punch
By: Ari Bendersky Editor in Chief June 26th, 2014
When you're looking to take the party up a notch, try this tasty rum-based summer punch from Morris Kitchen. You'll swear you never knew how you partied without it!
Summer Party Rum Punch Recipe
- 4 oz Morris Kitchen Grenadine Syrup
- 8 oz amber rum
- 6 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 oz sparkling wine
- 10 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Tools: jigger, ladle
- Glasswear: punchbowl and decorative cups
- Garnish: brandied cherries
- Reserve sparkling wine.
- Combine remaining chilled ingredients in a punch bowl with a block of ice.
- Top with sparkling wine, ladle into cups and garnish with a cherry.
Be In The Know!
Want to stay on top of news and promotions from Abe's? Sign up for our newsletter.
Editor in Chief
Ari joined Abe's Market after years of covering music, lifestyle, wine and food for the New York Times, AP, Rolling Stone, Eater, Huff Post and more. He lives naturally by biking, hiking, green juicing and avoiding high-fructose corn syrup at all costs.