No-bake Peanut Butter Raisin Bars
It’s 7 p.m. Friday night and you get a text from your
brother that he's having a picnic tomorrow and is making you responsible for
bringing dessert. Panic starts to set in as you look through the pantry to bake
something, but the weather is telling you to not bake because it’s already too
hot in the kitchen. So what do you do? Take a deep breath and remember you've got it covered, thanks to this easy-to-make recipe from Hooray Puree.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Raisin Bars Recipe
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- 3 cups instant oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Hooray Purée Sweet Potato
- Line an 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with foil, letting
foil extend over the edges of the pan. Spray with
- cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine puree and peanut butter.
Stir in vanilla, cinnamon, brown sugar and
- raisins. Add instant oats and flaxseed. Spread evenly in
prepared pan and set in freezer.
- Freeze for at least one hour. Lift out of foil and cut
into squares. Store in freezer and thaw for several
- minutes before consuming.