Orange You Glad You Made These Corn Muffins?
By: Ari Bendersky Editor in Chief August 2nd, 2013Looking for a tasty treat you can whip up in about 30 minutes? These scrumptious orange corn muffins incorporate Great River Organic Milling's corn and oat pancake mix and get jazzed up with grated orange peel and some OJ. Add in a little cinnamon and honey for some sweet and you have yourself a healthy snack your kids or coworkers will love.
30-Minute Orange Corn & Oat Muffins
- 2 cups Great River Corn and Oat Pancake Mix
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 T grated organic orange peel
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Beat together 3/4 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 oil, 2 eggs, 1-2 T grated organic orange peel.
- Combine the 2 cups Great River Corn and Oat Pancake Mix with 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Stir liquid into dry mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
Be In The Know!
Want to stay on top of news and promotions from Abe's? Sign up for our newsletter.
Editor in Chief
Ari joined Abe's Market after years of covering music, lifestyle, wine and food for the New York Times, AP, Rolling Stone, Eater, Huff Post and more. He lives naturally by biking, hiking, green juicing and avoiding high-fructose corn syrup at all costs.