Perk Up With the March Hare, a Spicy Natural Bloody Mary
Brunch is always better with a bloody mary, and this one from new Abe's vendor A&B American Style has a nice kick — and it'll help knock back that hangover, naturally. Whether you want to just start your day with a little boost or ease into it smoothly, this spicy bloody mary, made with A&B's Pepper Sauce, an all-natural, gluten-free, high fructose corn syrup-free hot sauce made with red chili pepper, habanero peppers, carrots and more, is your new fave. If you like your bloody mary hot, this is a recipe for you.
A&B American Style's March Hare Bloody Mary Recipe
- Carrot Juice
- Orange Juice
- Fresh ginger, peeled, grated (don't lose the juice)
- Lemon Juice
- A&B American Style Pepper Sauce
- Vodka (as we've said in the past, we love American-made Tito's Handmade)
- Parsley or celery, for garnish
- Mix carrot juice, orange juice and fresh ginger. (Tip: prepare this the night before; the flavors come together much better when they have time to hang out.)
- Squeeze in some fresh lemon juice.
- Add a healthy pour of A&B American Style Pepper Sauce.
- Add an unhealthy pour of vodka.
- Garnish with something fresh and bitter (parsley or celery).
- Feel replenished as the carrot and ginger rebuild your body while the A&B American Style wakes you up and the lemon juice brings it all together.
- Chew on the garnish in your slightly improved state.
- Repeat steps 6-8 until the glass is empty.
- Once the glass is empty, repeat steps 1-9, because you underestimated how good that was and you should certainly have one more.