Put a Little South in Yo' Mouth
Whether you're a grill master or just tossing some meat on the coals (or gas or open flame out in the forest while camping), having the right blend of flavors makes a huge difference in the end product. Of course, if you overcook or burn the meat, this all goes up flames (sorry, we couldn't help ourselves), But cook these burgers using Dulcet Cuisine's Creole Cooking Spice & Rub and you'll have some happy campers. Or houseguests. Or whoever it is you're cooking for. Either way, this is a simple barbecue recipe and if you follow Bobby Flay's grilling tips, you'll have some killer burgers on your plate.
- 3 lbs. ground sirloin (we recommend grass-fed beef)
- 4 T of Dulcet Creole Cooking Spice & Rub
- Blend spice rub and ground beef until evenly distributed
- Form beef into 8 patties
- Grill until desired doneness
- Serve on a whole grain bun with favorite condiments and fixins