Roast Up Some Balsamic Onion Brussels Sprouts
Entice your family (yes, even the kids!) with this spectacular Thanksgiving side dish: roasted balsamic onion Brussels sprouts. The recipe comes from our pals at Chicago-based Urban Accents, a new Abe's Market seller that has been selling their wonderful products for more than 15 years. If you've had them, you know how good they are. If you haven't, well, what are you waiting for?
Urban Accents Balsamic & Roasted Onion Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 1 T Urban Accents Balsamic & Roasted Onion Veggie Roaster Seasoning
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Trim stem of Brussels sprouts and remove any yellow leaves.
- Cut in half and
place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil,
melted butter and seasoning.
- Drizzle over Brussels sprouts and toss to coat.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender and slightly charred, turning halfway