Sauce Goddess Super Chunk Grilled Asparagus
If you love asparagus like I do, you are eating as much of it as possible right now as it's in season. No matter if you like green, white, purple or wild asparagus, this recipe from the Sauce Goddess Gourmet using her Original Super Chunk Spice Rub with pieces of fennel, thyme and coriander, add a taste of the Mediterranean to your gorgeous spears.
Grilled Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
- 1 lb. asparagus spears (larger ones take longer)
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 tsp Sauce Goddess Original Super Chunk Spice Rub
(more if you like salt)
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Lightly coat the asparagus with olive oil.
- Place on a medium heat grill.
- Sprinkle with Super Chunk spice rub (as if you are adding
- Rotate as they start to turn light brown.
- Remove and drizzle with a very small amount of balsamic
vinegar if you like.