Say Cheers With a Powbab Festive Limeade Spritzer
By: Tina Chan Founder, Powbab December 19th, 2013￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Our Powbab Limeade Spritzer recipe adds superfood to your cocktail. Easy to make and delicious to taste with a special baobab tang that pairs well with appetizers or a sit down meal. This drink is great for parties, holidays or everyday hanging out with family and friends.
Powbab Baobab Festive Limeade Spritzer Cocktail Recipe
- 3 cups pomegranate or cranberry juice, sweetened (chilled)
- 1/2 pack of 0.8 oz Powbab Organic Baobab Superfruit Powder
- 3 cups club soda (chilled)
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (plus lime wedges for garnish)
- 2 cups vodka (optional)
- 1/4 cup sugar or natural sweetener to taste (optional)
- Serve on frozen cranberries
- Combine pomegranate/cranberry juice, powbab powder, lime juice and vodka. Mix.
- Add sugar or natural sweetener as necessary
- Fill glasses with cranberries frozen in ice cubes and serve. Garnish with lime wedges.
Be In The Know!
Want to stay on top of news and promotions from Abe's? Sign up for our newsletter.
Tina is on a mission to make products and supplements as natural as possible. She started the company out of a personal injury, during which she discovered superfood baobab, which she now wants to share wit the world. Be healthy, go powbab®!