Say Cheers With a Powbab Festive Limeade Spritzer
By: Tina Chan Founder, Powbab December 19th, 2013￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Our Powbab Limeade Spritzer recipe adds superfood to your cocktail. Easy to make and delicious to taste with a special baobab tang that pairs well with appetizers or a sit down meal. This drink is great for parties, holidays or everyday hanging out with family and friends.
Powbab Baobab Festive Limeade Spritzer Cocktail Recipe
- 3 cups pomegranate or cranberry juice, sweetened (chilled)
- 1/2 pack of 0.8 oz Powbab Organic Baobab Superfruit Powder
- 3 cups club soda (chilled)
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (plus lime wedges for garnish)
- 2 cups vodka (optional)
- 1/4 cup sugar or natural sweetener to taste (optional)
- Serve on frozen cranberries
- Combine pomegranate/cranberry juice, powbab powder, lime juice and vodka. Mix.
- Add sugar or natural sweetener as necessary
- Fill glasses with cranberries frozen in ice cubes and serve. Garnish with lime wedges.
Tina is on a mission to make products and supplements as natural as possible. She started the company out of a personal injury, during which she discovered superfood baobab, which she now wants to share wit the world. Be healthy, go powbab®!