Spice Up Movie Night With CocoHemp Red Palm Popcorn
Whether you're cozying up on the couch to watch Frozen, Iron Man or even Titanic (it's an oldie, but a goodie!), make movie night a little tastier and a whole lot healthier with this CocoHemp Red Palm Popcorn recipe by Nutiva. It uses a few of their organic products —hempseed, coconut oil and red palm oil — and adds in sea salt for a super savory and nutty treat. Want some heat? Add in some red pepper flakes for a kick!
Nutiva's CocoHemp Red Palm Popcorn Recipe
- 1 cup popcorn (unpopped)
- 1/4 cup Nutiva organic red palm oil
- 1/4 cup Nutiva organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 4 tsp Nutiva organic hempseed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Air pop the popcorn into a large bowl.
- In a small pan, warm coconut oil and red palm oil.
- Using a blender or food processor, blend hempseed and salt until fine. Optional: add 1 tsp. red pepper flakes for a spicy kick!
- Drizzle melted oil over popcorn.
- Sprinkle with hemp mixture.