Vegan Naan Pizza with Pumpkin Pesto & Arugula
Traditionalists may scoff at this recipe, but what's a vegan to do on Thanksgiving who doesn't want to eat turkey? Regardless if you want to whip up this dish as an appetizer for the annual feast or make it for yourself anytime during the year, this vegan naan pumpkin pesto and arugula pizza using HerbNZest's vegan curry pumpkin pesto is a deliciously healthy treat.
Vegan Naan Pumpkin Pesto & Arugula Pizza Recipe
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 medium naan flat bread (substitute with gluten-free version if desired)
- 1 7.6 oz jar HerbNZest Vegan Curry Pumpkin Pesto
- 1 8 oz. bag Daiya (non dairy) Mozzarella-style shreds
- ¼ pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 8 oz. can of kalamata olives chopped into rings
- 1/2 pack of arugula
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a spoon, spread about 2 T of HerbNZest Vegan Curry Pumpkin Pesto on the naan bread.
- Then sprinkle 2 ounces of Daiya shreds.
- Space out the tomatoes and olives over the Daiya.
- Bake for 20 minutes in oven until crust is crisp.
- Remove from the oven and top with arugula, sprinkle fresh ground pepper, and drizzle olive oil and let it set for a minute. Serve while hot.