Warm Up With Pumpkin Spice Soup
It's fall and we can't get enough of pumpkin! Sure it's seemingly everywhere, but when it shows up in a bowl of soup, we can't say no. In fact, we say, "More please!" So get some Frontier Soups Autumn Pumpkin Soup Spice Mix, wrangle up these other ingredients and put a pot on the stove. You'll definitely ask for seconds. And before you do that, you can get the pumpkin spice mix for free. How? During the entire month of November, all orders of two or more soups from Frontier Soups come with a free Pumpkin Spice Mix (while supplies last). How cool is that?
Autumn Pumpkin Spice Soup Recipe
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 28-ounce can pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 T brown sugar
- 1/2 Package Frontier Soups’ Autumn Pumpkin Spice Mix
- In a 3 or 4-quart pot bring broth, pumpkin, brown sugar and half the contents of pumpkin spice mix packet to a simmer, stirring to blend.
- Reduce heat and simmer on low 30 minutes.
- Add cream slowly and continue heating on low for 15 minutes.
- Ladle into small bowls and serve as a beautiful appetizer soup.
- May prepare this several days ahead and reheat to serve. A sprinkle of sunflower seeds on top is a fun garnish!